Monday, April 25, 2011

It has been an Incredible Passover Week!

A week ago Saturday I was teaching the Master class in Dnepropetrovsk, our theme was the Book of Exodus We had a marvelous time and once again, I was able to learn something new and different perspectives. This class has truly been a blessing to me spiritually. I thank God for putting these students in my life.

Monday I spent Passover at the Cherkasy Synagogue. That is right, a Jewish Synagogue. I am impressed of their admiration and love for the Lord. They desire to have God’s will in their lives. The sad part is that they do not know the Messiah! However, Christians could learn to revere God from these wonderful and faithful Hebrew people.

Tuesday, I was invited to teach the Passover Seder in a church with several visiting pastors. Again, I was blessed to be used of God. The pastor of this church is one of the Dnepropetrovsk students. He got up and testified that this Seder was fruit of the college and the teachings. I thank God for the witness of the teachings God has given me. The Master and Doctorate classes have a Jewish theme or a Jewish perspective. Believe it or not, our Messiah is Jewish and he participated in the ‘Lord’s Feasts’.

God brought a new soul into the Kingdom at this Passover Seder!!! One cannot ask for more completion than this.

On Thursday I was invited to teach in Cherkasy at Truth Church. The title of the teaching is ‘The Intent of the Law’. What an interesting topic. I have one question for you, as Messianic believers why should we get upset when the word ‘law’ is mentioned? The Law exposes sin, as Believers we have repented of our sins, so what is the problem? Many of today’s Churches teach we are under grace and not law. But I see these churches using ‘grace’ as an excuse for their sin!

The INTENT of the LAW is to EXPOSE and DEFINE SIN!

Saturday we were in Nikolaev for another Passover Seder. I usually teach the Master class the Passover because they have already had the Bible basics. The students are normally unaware of the types of Jesus Christ in the Seder. I could teach for hours on this topic. If you have not attended a Christian Passover, I would suggest you research the Jewish Passover. I combine a traditional Jewish Seder with a Christian perspective.

For example, there are four cups of wine (juice) served during the Seder. We can find these cups in Exodus 6:6-7. The third cup is the cup of Redemption! This is the cup that Jesus used for Communion. The fourth cup is the cup of Acceptance (I will take you as my people) which is the cup that Jesus said he would not drink again until . . . His Second Coming! Do you see the prophecy? Hallelujah! I am so grateful the Lord is teaching me His Word and His ways.

This brings me home at 3 AM Sunday morning which is Resurrection Sunday! I am amazed at how the Lord takes care of every detail in my life. I praise Him and give Him thanks for being my Savior and my Passover Lamb.

I pray all of you had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday. May God the Father bless each of you in a mighty way.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment