Friday, December 12, 2008

Greetings from Ukraine

Dear Family and Friends,

My desire is to share daily news and photos with you. I hope WE will be able to take advantage of this opportunity. This opportunity provides for us to communicate. Yes, we have email, however, most people choose not to use this method. I am hoping that as you see photos or read updated news, you will write a brief comment.

I would also like to post prayer requests here, if you have any, please post them and we can all pray together.

May God richly bless you

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I like your blog and the photo's.

    Please keep my mom in prayer! Pray for God's favor in her life and intervention of God! God is on the throne and we're never alone!!! Amen!
    thanks for praying! She has to go to court on the 14th of January, 09! Pray that she won't go to jail. The problem was just an accident. We can't believe that this happened, and wondering why we are going through this? I know as a daughter of God, that we need to trust in Him alone. Also, God wants to see how much we trust Him in situations like these. I trust Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete