Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Academic year 2010-2011 is concluded

Dear Family and Friends,

June was my last month for teaching. Graduation is scheduled for July 31 and that will be my last responsibility before I leave for America.

During our last Master and Doctorate classes, I asked the students to pray for the ministry. I also asked them to write a testimony of how the college has affected them personally and their church.

The testimonies were translated for me. I would like to share one very special prophecy for myself and the college. Enjoy reading God’s plans for this ministry!

Hi Kathy,

I prophesied to you according to the Book of Ezekiel. I have written my thesis, where I compared the 3 temples in Jerusalem:
1) The temple built by Solomon
2) The temple restored after Babylonian captivity
3) And the temple of Ezekiel

I saw steps which lead to the outer court, to the inner court and to the temple. The quantity of these steps is different. I compared them with their meanings and I was amazed. It’s very interesting. Proceeding from this, God touched my heart and I prophesied you.

Ezekiel 40:22, 26
Seven steps are leading to the outer court. Seven means the end of all that is human, completeness and perfection. Your past time was this period, when you taught mainly people of the outer court.

Ezekiel 40:31
Eight steps are leading to the inner court. Eight means a new beginning, resurrection. I told you, that in the USA you will get all the necessary knowledge to move to another level. People of the inner court will come to you to study. These are the people, who are Levites and priests. These are the people who dedicated their lives and destiny completely for the Lord’s service.

Ezekiel 40:49
Ten steps are leading to the temple itself. Ten means responsibility, completeness, law, order, restoration. I prophesied to you, that the time will come when priests and Zadok’s sons will study in the college. These are the people, who are dedicated to God, are constantly fellowshipping with Him, coming into His presence and are interceding before Him for the people. They are strong and separated for God. Such people are few and far between, but they are key people. They are going to study in the college.

1 comment: