Monday, April 6, 2009


Greetings from me to you!

Saturday was our first Passover Seder. I spent Friday night on the train and did not sleep well. When this happens I always pray. Saturday morning my spirit was soaring however my body was not!

Victor, one of the students picked me up and we went for coffee. I arrive in at 7 AM and class does not start until 8:30. This class began later due to the Passover celebration and meal which is included in the teaching. Victor brought his friend Sasha who is a Messianic Jew; he grew up as a practicing Orthodox Jew.

God incredibly orchestrates life to the smallest details. Sasha had listened to the teaching on the Jewishness of Jesus and placed his stamp of approval on it. You may ask, ‘Why does this matter?’ Receiving approval on the teaching material provides confidence in it. I never want to teach heresy.

Needless to say our meeting was incredible. We worshiped and prayed with Jewish music there in the restaurant. The other customers did not seem to mind. God used my inability to sleep to prepare me spiritually for what was happening that morning/day. Words cannot express what happened, all I can say is the Holy Spirit showed up and we walked out of the restaurant drunk in the Spirit! The presence of the Holy Spirit gave me physical strength to conduct and teach the Passover Seder.

The celebration (Seder) was amazing. One of our students is Jewish and she blessed us with saying the prayers in Hebrew. This made our Seder even more special. Each and every one of us left with a new insight into the Lord’s Supper. During the Seder, there was not a dry eye and God provided a miraculous healing. One lady was struggling with a headache, we stopped and prayed – in God’s presence there is healing, peace and comfort.

After our Passover Seder, I was blessed to visit the Messianic Congregation in Dnipropetrovs’k. I enjoy the dancing the flags and the atmosphere. They are focused on worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Thank you for your prayers, God showed up in a mighty way for all of us.
May God turn His favor towards you this day.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful, Kathy!!! Love you. Blessings always. Sherri

    ReplyDelete